Sunday, August 16, 2015

My New Home

I realized today while chatting with a friend who was sharing photos of their new home, that I had yet to provide the "grand tour" of my new apartment.

I decided to play with an app that's new to me to do this. It's called Photoshere and it helps to capture a 360º view.

*Disclaimer, The photos aren't perfectly aligned but feel like they give a good impression overall. 

There's more to do around the apartment, like hanging artwork, but definitely feeling settled in my new home. Without further ado, here's a little peek at my new place.

For those that need them, a few Photosphere tips:

  • To use the 360º view, click on one of the images below and you can use your trackpad to explore.
  • You can zoom in/out as well as look at all sides from the ceiling to the floor. 
  • You can also click on the blue "view on Google maps" to open the link if that's easier for you. 


The hallway & entry


Living room


Kitchen


My bedroom



Second bedroom (aka laundry room for now)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's so pretty, spacious, and full of character!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the huge windows and the details of the doors! And seeing all the details from your travels that make it your own place. Great Megan!

    ReplyDelete